Set in 60 hectares of pristine bush, within the Jock of the Bushveld Conservancy, umSisi House is strategically located in the Peebles Valley between the town of White River and the Numbi Gate entrance to the southern Kruger Park (15 minutes away). umSisi House is the perfect destination for groups of friends and family wishing to visit South Africa’s Kruger Lowveld region, the Panorama Route and enjoy the many adventure activities available in the immediate area. The house only caters for private groups (between 4 and 10 people) on either (a) a dinner, bed and breakfast rate or (b) a full board (all inclusive) rate. The 3-bedroomed farmhouse is rented as a single unit sleeping six on a fully-catered basis. However, larger groups can also use the cottage allowing them to sleep up to 10 people. Please contact umSisi House for a quotation for groups over 6 in size.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate includes dinner, breakfast, complimentary fruit, fruit cordials, internet access, activity booking service and laundry.
Full Board rate includes all meals, local drinks (alcoholic and non), internet access, activity booking service and laundry.
umSisi House is particularly suitable for those looking for luxury accommodation near the Kruger Park.
With panoramic views of Legogote Mountain and the African village of Masoyi, guests enjoy beautiful gardens, majestic trees, abundant birdlife, walking trails, a relaxing jacuzzi, inviting swimming pool, enormous veranda, stunning interiors, extensive library, computer room with internet access and state-of-the-art TV Room when at home. A booking service for local activities (including bespoke Kruger safaris in open game-viewers) is also provided. All meals are planned with guests in advance to ensure that the dining experience is a daily highlight. umSisi House welcomes children of all ages. TGCSA 5-Star Country House. This is a destination offering Kruger Park accommodation at its best while truly embracing the essence of South Africa: its people, its wild places and its wildlife. Read More ›
Description:Three ensuite bedrooms (master suite with dressing room) in the farmhouse. Two bedrooms sharing double shower room in cottage. Master Bedroom with exceptional views to Legogote boasting king size bed, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The second and third bedrooms have exceptional views and can either be made as twin rooms or as a king. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower. Luxuriously appointed bathrooms all with large showers, deep baths and wonderful views of the surrounding mountains.
Read More ›
Tea and Coffee
Bed Linen supplied
, White River
Directions from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) to umSisi House:
1. Set clock to zero Exit airport down hill to t-junction (2 kilometres). 2. At t-junction turn right R538 White River.
3. At t-junction turn left R538 White River (5.1 kilometres).
4. Immediately afterwards turn right R538 Plaston / brown sign Kruger National Park and Numbi Gate (5.2 kilometres).
5. Continue on R538 White River for 4.3 kilometres.
6. Turn right R569 Numbi Hek (9.5 kilometres).
7. At t-junction turn right R538 Numbi Gate / Hazyview (12.3 kilometres).
8. Drive through forestry down mountain pass and turn left at signpost to Peebles (21.4 kilometres). Call from Jock of Bushveld Gate for access.
9. umSisi House is 1.3 kilometres down the well-maintained dirt road on your left and is signposted Farm D2 (22.7 kilometres).
10. Take the right-hand track with concrete strips going up to farm buildings.
11. Follow road along fence until you come to brown electric gates.Read More ›