R1,342 to R2,200
per person sharing
|Type:||Guest house (1 rooms/units)|
|Child Policy:||Children age 12 and over are charged as adults.|
|Check in/out:||2:00 PM (in) 11:00 AM (out)|
Pictures of Umsisi House (10 pictures)
Set in 60 hectares of pristine bush, within the Jock of the Bushveld Conservancy, umSisi House is strategically located in the Peebles Valley between the town of White River and the Numbi Gate entrance to the southern Kruger Park (15 minutes away). umSisi House is the perfect destination for groups of friends and family wishing to visit South Africa’s Kruger Lowveld region, the Panorama Route and enjoy the many adventure activities available in the immediate area. The house only caters for private groups (between 4 and 10 people) on either (a) a dinner, bed and breakfast rate or (b) a full board (all inclusive) rate. The 3-bedroomed farmhouse is rented as a single unit sleeping six on a fully-catered basis. However, larger groups can also use the cottage allowing them to sleep up to 10 people. Please contact Umsisi House for a quotation for groups over 6 in size.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate includes dinner, breakfast, complimentary fruit, fruit cordials, internet access, activity booking service and laundry.
Full Board rate includes all meals, local drinks (alcoholic and non), internet access, activity booking service and laundry.
umSisi House is particularly suitable for those looking for luxury accommodation near the Kruger Park.
With panoramic views of Legogote Mountain and the African village of Masoyi, guests enjoy beautiful gardens, majestic trees, abundant birdlife, walking trails, a relaxing jacuzzi, inviting swimming pool, enormous veranda, stunning interiors, extensive library, computer room with internet access and state-of-the-art TV Room when at home. A booking service for local activities (including bespoke Kruger safaris in open game-viewers) is also provided. All meals are planned with guests in advance to ensure that the dining experience is a daily highlight. umSisi House welcomes children of all ages. TGCSA 5-Star Country House. This is a destination offering Kruger Park accommodation at its best while truly embracing the essence of South Africa: its people, its wild places and its wildlife.
Room info & pricing please note that low season rates are shown in brackets
Map & Directions use controls on map to zoom/pan etc
Latitude: -25°13"30.36' (-25.225100)
Longitude: 31°4"19.26' (31.072018)
|Directions: Directions from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) to umSisi House:
1. Set clock to zero Exit airport down hill to t-junction (2 kilometres).
2. At t-junction turn right R538 White River.
3. At t-junction turn left R538 White River (5.1 kilometres).
4. Immediately afterwards turn right R538 Plaston / brown sign Kruger National Park and Numbi Gate (5.2 kilometres).
5. Continue on R538 White River for 4.3 kilometres.
6. Turn right R569 Numbi Hek (9.5 kilometres).
7. At t-junction turn right R538 Numbi Gate / Hazyview (12.3 kilometres).
8. Drive through forestry down mountain pass and turn left at signpost to PEEBLES (21.4 kilometres).
9. umSisi House is 1.3 kilometres down the well-maintained dirt road on your left and is signposted Farm D2 (22.7 kilometres).
10. Take the right-hand track with concrete strips going up to farm buildings.
11. Follow road along fence until you come to brown electric gates.
12. You will be provided with a gate access code prior to arrival.
Attractions & landmarks
|Kruger National Park||20|
|Casterbridge Lifestyle Centre||12|
- Local Tourism Bureau
- Mountain Views
- Wining & Dining
- Continental Breakfast served
- Breakfast served
- Lunch on request
- Lunch Box on request
- Dinner served
- Caters for Vegetarian
- Leisure facilities
- Bird Watching
- Braai / Barbecue
- Communal Satellite TV
- Farm activities
- Swimming Pool
- Walking / Hiking
- Business & conferencing
- Fax Machine
- Internet Enabled PC
- Photocopy Machine
- TV & Video
- General Facilities
- Tourism Information Desk
- Cots available
- Disabled friendly
- Family friendly
- Fireplace on premises
- Gay friendly
- Laundry Service
- No Pets allowed
- Secure off-street parking
- Parking available
- Safe available
- Smoking permitted
- In all rooms
- Bar Fridge
- Satellite TV
- Internet Ready
- Tea and Coffee
- Fully Equipped
- Bed Linen supplied
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine