JBay Makiti 2019Jeffreys Bay
Catch top South African artists on stage in Jeffreys Bay, the 2018 Kwêla Town of the Year.
The three-day family festival will take place at the Jeffreys Bay Caravan Park and include performances by Ghoema award-winners Demi-Lee Moore, Tarryn Lamb, ADAM, Early B, Elvis Blue and children's favourites Buster & Bella.
A colour run, funfair, scrumptious food, stalls galore, an outdoor expo, beer tent, wine garden and free wifi have also been lined up and will keep young and old entertained for the whole weekend.
For more info visit www.jbaymakiti.net or get your tickets at www.quicket.co.za
• Special weekend passes (available online only) cost R150 (adults and pensioners) and R60 (children aged five to 12 years old).
• Friday tickets cost R70 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R20 (children).
• Saturday tickets cost R90 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R40 (children).
• Sunday tickets cost R70 (adults), R50 (pensioners) and R20 (children).
• Free entry for children aged 4 and younger.
• Friday 10:00 - 22:00
• Saturday 08:00 - 22:00
• Sunday 08:00 - 17:00